In this assignment I had to put together a Bibliography of Books, Journals and Website on the themes of Networking, Marketing and more.
1) Caroline, C; Parsons, A.J; Rao, V; Zeisser M.P (1997). Journal article: ‘The Real Impact of Internet Advertising’. The Mckinsey Quarterly.
About how to invest marketing communication dollars on the Internet.
2) Chan-Olmsted, S.M (2002). Journal article: ‘Branding and Internet Marketing in the Age of Digital Media’, Volume: 46.
This is a journal article that covers branding and Internet marketing in the age of digital media.
3) Fisch Shalom, M (2001) ‘G is for growing’. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates
Thirty years of research on Children and Sesame Street.
4) Gobe, M (1991).'Emotional Branding: The New Paradigm for Connecting Brands to people'.
This Book gives the reading practical information about branding advertising in the world in today industries.
5) Hall, S; Rosenbery, C (2009). ‘ Get Connected: The Social Networking Toolkit for Business’. Jere L. Calmes.
This Book is about how to start social network for a new business.
6) Jesdanun, A (2008). Wall Street Journal launches social network. Available: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26719416/ns/technology_and_science-internet/
This Internet page and the article within it is about the social network site of Facebook. This site is were you can interact with Friends and keep up to date with their news
7) Steinbock, D (2000). ‘The Birth of Internet Marketing Communications’. Quorum Books.
This is an Academic Book is written by an Academic researcher and consultant looking into changing the Marketplace to Marketspace.