Friday 4 January 2013

Out with the old: In with the new.


Happy New Year. All the best for 2013

I have to admit that I have been neglecting this blog. It has been a busy year. The images below are highlights of the last year, 2012. A lot has been achieved.






Shelter 77 was designed and built for my Degree.






Shelter 77 was put to good use by the 77th Glasgow Disabled Scouts.






Graduated from Duncan of Jordonstone College of Art and Design, Dundee University  with a 2:1







Moved to Bristol to train to be a teacher of Design and Technology




                                                         

Christmas 2012 in Åre, Sweden       






                                              
As it is a New Year, I have been thinking about some things that I would like to achieve in the year to come:

1. Complete my teacher training at UWE, Bristol.
2. Get a job
3. Cycle my road bike at least 3 hours a week


 And finally Blog more often

No comments:

Post a Comment